Night away? Roots Kids Hotel is surprising and affordable!
Are you looking for the perfect night(s) out for you and your family? Where the kids can be free and the parents can relax?
Roots Kids Hotel is made for you! The owners of Hostel Roots have kids of their own (Puck 6 y/o & Joep 8 y/o) and therefore know exactly what you need.
CULTURAL, CULINARY, SPORTING HOTSPOTS;
ESPECIALLY SELECTED FOR ROOTS KIDS HOTEL
Roots Kids Hotel is a warm and welcoming place for families to stay the night. Private rooms with their own sanitation, a California Kingbed for the parents and a bunk bed for the kids. The spacious rooms offer enough room to play and also in the hostel itself you can run around and discover the pool table, the dartboard, an old fashioned game computer and boardgames or the typical dutch game ‘sjoelen’, all for the joy of mum and dad 😉
Starting at Roots, you can follow the ‘013 streets kids route’ to see sporting, cultural and culinary hotspots in Tilburg that have a special discount on for the guests of Roots Kids Hotel! 🙂
KIDS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Breakfast for the whole family
Two stunt scooters to borrow during your stay
SUP boards to rent, free use for kids
Discount on a ticket at Doloris Meta Maze
- Discount of 10% at pancake factory Het Ketelhuis
- Discount at Ontdekstation013, every second person for free
A free drink per person at Boulderhal Block013 (bouldering). Book your time slot here.
- 013 Streets Tilburg City guide 013 & Straatjes Tilburg Kids route map with even more local tips for families
Extras in the room:
- Hostel Roots drawings & pencils
- Earplugs for the parents
- Children's books & cuddly toys
- Optional baby crib
More recommendations for your during stay in Tilburg
- The Spoorpark where young and old come together to relax and enjoy the shallow lake or the BMX track, skate track, basketball court or the 30 meter high Kempentower.
- Natuurmuseum Brabant
- De Pont museum
- Zoo de Oliemeulen
- LocHal beautiful award winning library
- National Park Loons-en Drunense Duinen
- Oisterwijkse Bos- en Vennen
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen
- Stand-up Paddle Boarding? The owners Koen and Marion will happily rent you some boards to SUP at the Piusharbour. They love going there themselves together with their children (Joep 8y/o & Puck 6y/o)